documentation -- CREATE TABLE

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Nov 7 01:07:23 CST 2008

On 11/7/08 7:19 AM, "Michael Lee" <michaeljlee at comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Michael,

> There are other errors in this syntax besides String[12].   After
> some frustration and searching I found a note on this list saying the
> ordering of the CONSTRAINT, DELETE and UPDATE sections is incorrect.

Aha, yes I remember this issue now.

Btw, always its good keep bookmark on this page of
    Valentina SQL Grammar:

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:docume
ntation:vsql:reference:sqlgrammar>

This is the most up to date page, which strictly follow to grammar of our
SQL parser.

So lets go to section "Table Definition"

column_constraint
    :    [ CONSTRAINT IDENT ]
         {    NOT NULL
         |    NULL
         |    INDEXED
         |    WORDS
         |    COMPRESSED
         |    TEMPORARY                                       (v4.0)
         |    { PRIMARY KEY | UNIQUE }
         |    { AUTOINCREMENT | AUTO_INCREMENT }
         |    IDENTITY
         |    CHECK ( search_condition )
         |    references_specification
         |    METHOD( STRING_LITERAL )
         }

Really.  Rule CONSTRAINT  is BEFORE other field flags.

Fixing wiki page again.
Thank you for point!