documentation -- SSL, INI FILE

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 6 15:08:43 CST 2008

On 11/6/08 9:01 PM, "Michael Lee" <michaeljlee at comcast.net> wrote:

> In this list you mention that to make SSL work correctly,
> "enableSSL=1" should appear in VServer_Embedded.ini. I dont' find
> mention of this anywhere else, and this variable doesn't appear in
> the default VServer_Embedded.ini.  Is it required?

Here is described all settings of INI file

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:docume
ntation:vserver:office:manual:ini_file&s=ini>

To find this page I just did search in the wiki on  INI

I see here 3 options about SSL

[SSL]
Port_SSL=0;                           Secure port to listen by Vserver.
;                                     0 - do not use a secure port.

SSL_Certificate=dummy.pem;            The path, where a certificate is
stored.
SSL_PrivateKey=key.pem;               The path, where a private key is
stored.

You must produce OWN keys btw.

Also I did search in wiki on "SSL" and found this

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:docume
ntation:vserver:office:manual:ssl&s=ssl>

If more questions about SSL, lets us know, Ivan will help.