[V4MD] Valentina XTRA on Windows?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 6 14:50:19 CST 2008

On 11/6/08 10:25 PM, "Irv Kalb" <Irv at furrypants.com> wrote:

> This is the type of frustration that I (and apparently Mike and
> others) are having with the Valentina.  The product is great, does
> great things, is very fast, etc, etc.  But getting things set up is
> much more difficult than it needs to be.  I just wasted the better
> part of the day trying to track this down for my client and running
> test cases, and then having to write to this list to figure out what
> to do.  Just to find out that I needed to rebooot my system.

Yes, I guess how this can be frustrated...

Okay, we will check Innosetup flags.
    May be they have "Restart Is Recommended".

If not, Kirill, please set for all ADKs (but not VS and VSRV)
That restart is required.

---
We did avoid this because sometimes soft-review  point need of restart as
disadvantage. And some developers did asked why it is rquired? (in the past)