Crash when cloning

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Tue May 13 13:03:42 CDT 2008

Have been playing with the database of the user. The app crashes when
opening the database, not when cloning. On 10.4.7 I don't even get a
crash log. The console just says

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'fbl::xInternalError'

Opening the database in VStudio works. Did I do something wrong when
opening the database? Diagnose only shows the usual segment errors.

Then I tried to do an xmp dump from VStudio, but on load I got an
error message that a view name isn't unique. And now it's time for
Feierabend (happy hour).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.