Valentina 3.5 b7 vdk for windows - what download for MAC?

barry at noodlebox.com.au barry at noodlebox.com.au
Sun Mar 30 22:27:58 CDT 2008

Righto!

We've gone with 3.5.2

  Thanks,
     Barry G. Sumpter
     Manager - I.T. Development And Support
     Noodle Box Pty Ltd
     Unit 13A / 663 Victoria St.
     Abbotsford, VIC  3067
     Direct: (03) 8851-4212
     Office:  (03) 8851-4275
     Mobile: 0448 714 172

     EMail: barry at noodlebox.com.au
     Web: www.noodlebox.com.au

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee.  The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived,
lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error.  If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify
Noodle Box immediately by return e-mail to the sender; (c) please delete the original e-mail.
 Please consider the environment before printing this email