convert

Danny Lewkin daniel.lewkin at cognosis.be
Fri Mar 28 07:57:13 CDT 2008

Hi List,

anyone knows if CONVERT works in valentina?
I have a field 'levelname' and want to order on that, problem is, that
this is a varchar field and when i have records lke this :

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,...

it sorts like : 1,10,11,12,13,...2,20,21,22,....

which is normal because its an varchar field.

So I tried to convert this varchar field to an integer using :

SELECT CONVERT(INTEGER, LEVELNAME) AS INTLEVEL FROM TBL_SCORELEVELS

but i keep getting error :

13:47:54: Error: Kernel error: 0x71000. line 1:15: unexpected token:
CONVERT

Thanks,

Danny