SegmentFault Issue

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Mon Mar 24 06:25:21 CDT 2008

Hello Ruslan,

now that easter is almost gone (it's currently snowing here, which is
unheard of at the end of march), I really urgently need this issue
(3021) fixed. There were two more customers during easter, who
complained of this issue. My customers are in danger of losing data,
if they don't have a backup! Please tell me what to do. For me, it's
a problem that manifests with large databases so sending one is out
of the question. But I have the harddisk of one customer with
corrupted data here.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.