Inspecting Blobs in VStudio

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Mar 19 13:53:00 CDT 2008

On 3/19/08 7:21 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

> How can I inspect Blobs in VStudio? The string fields I can double
> click, but for the Blobs I only see a number and an x for deleting.

At the bottom of data editor you can see small icon with tooltip "Extended
Editor".  It should open HEX Editor for a BLOB.

Also in the menu Records -> GUI options present some switchers to show BLOB
value in different formats when it is in lines. Although this is not about
data of blobs.

> I'm still trying to recover several databases from the 4 GB issue and
> not all data seems to be there even after cloning.

This means that some data was lost in chain.
I doubt it is possible recover that value.