need help with Clone

Dave Parizek david at parizek.com
Tue Mar 18 17:33:22 CDT 2008

I used Valentina Studio to clone a database (Mac OSX version).

VStudio changed the date format to DDMMYYYY from its original YYYYMMDD
format.  I try to change it back in VStudio but it does not take affect.

Is there any way to change the date format after the database has been
created?  Everything I try is not working...   I messed up and did not
keep backups...

Can you use the various date format setting commands upon opening the
database, or is that only before / upon creation.

I also tried dumping and pulling the data into a new database created
with correct date format, but when I do SQL import crashes VStudio.

How come VStudio changed the format?

Any fix ideas?

Thanks!!

--Dave