Unexpected Exception on ReIndex in logs

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Fri Mar 7 12:07:49 CST 2008

Hi Ruslan,

On Mar 7, 2008, at 1:25 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> * Try make diagnose for that db, may be it has corruptions.
>
> * its hard to say who calls reindex. Usually if index is absent but
> field
> marked as indexed.

1. I re-built the DB clean, checked many things, increased the cache
value, etc.

2. It is happening when the program sits idle for a couple of minutes
or more.  When the next data packet comes down the pipe and it needs
to access the DB again, it throws the Unexpected Exception on ReIndex.

3. I recompiled the exact same code, with just a change to use the
VServer, which is a one boolean change to the source, and it does not
have any issues.  Runs fine, can leave it for an hour, send another
data packet and everything just works like it should.  VServer running
on the same Linux box, so it is not a library or version issue.  It is
something about the client.

4. I do not have as much testing on the Linux Client programs.  I
cannot say how well they work, but I have a lot of time with the
VServer on Linux and I have never seen anything like what I am seeing
with this client version program.

I would appreciate any direction or what I could do to help next,
short of sending the whole program kind of thing.

Thanks Ruslan!

Jason