Converting v1.1 to V3.5.2

Barry G. Sumpter barry at noodlebox.com.au
Mon Jun 16 00:18:56 CDT 2008

Excellent!  Looking forward to it.

There is already a v3.6 b20 available on the beta site.

  Thanks,
     Barry G. Sumpter
     Manager - I.T. Development And Support
     Noodle Box Pty Ltd
     Unit 13A / 663 Victoria St.
     Abbotsford, VIC  3067
     Direct: (03) 8851-4212
     Office:  (03) 8851-4275
     Mobile: 0448 714 172

     EMail: barry at noodlebox.com.au
     Web: www.noodlebox.com.au

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee.  The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived,
lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error.  If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify
Noodle Box immediately by return e-mail to the sender; (c) please delete the original e-mail.
 Please consider the environment before printing this email