Converting to V3.5.2

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Jun 15 12:28:55 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

can a diagnose be done in V1 format? I thought that everything comes
after a conversion to V2+.

Are the problems following the segment fault problem fixed, by the way?

On 15.06.2008, at 18:10, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 6/15/08 3:23 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Beatrix,
>
>> Hi Ruslan,
>>
>> a user of mine upgraded from V1 to V3.5.2 and gets the following
>> error message when opening a database:
>>
>> Error 333063: Convert 1.2 error -*37*-**..
>>
>> What does this mean? How can I help the user? Using MacOS with V4RB.
>
> Looks like garbage...
>
> Let him first of all check v1 db by diagnose.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.