V4MD: Multiple opened Projector edit the same local db -> is that safe?

Marc Schmitt Marc_Schmitt at gmx.de
Fri Jun 13 02:15:10 CDT 2008

Hi

Sorry in the case my last question was asked too often or even is a dumb one,
but I really want to be sure about that behavoiur and couldn't find this in the docs
and in the list archives. Could you please clarify?

Or if its in the docs (if I missed it), please give me a hint in which document and in which paragraph I can find it.

Best regards
Marc