Short Term Contract for Valentina and Director Developer

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Jun 12 16:59:18 CDT 2008

A development company is looking for someone to finalize a project in
Valentina and Director - described as:

"Advanced Brain has a new program which was developed in Director and
Valentina that is slated to be released to the public VERY shortly.
Unfortunately some new issues have snuck into the project that has forced us
to look for some outside help in resolving. We are looking for somebody that
is highly skilled in Adobe Director and Valentina databases that can come
into our project 98% completed and help us squash some ongoing bugs and
minor last minute changes in the program.  The program is very close to
completion, but like anything else, it's always that last 2% that gets
tough.  This program is slated to be released on both Mac and PC
environments however this immediate need is for the PC side.

This contract would be fairly brief (10s of hours) but we would also like to
discuss the possibility of this same person assisting us with future
upgrades, completion of the Mac version and enhancements to the program.

Exceptional knowledge of Valentina for Director and Adobe Director are a key
factor.  This is an immediate need and we'd love to talk to you if you think
you can help."

Contact:

Neal Baker
801-647-8287
nealb at advancedbrain.com

Mr Baker contacted Paradigma and we promised to post his notice.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software