[V4REV] why does put revOpenDatabases() not work?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jun 12 00:32:20 CDT 2008

On 6/9/08 9:59 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi William,

* You have sent 5-7 letters to Valentina-STUDIO list, talking about V4REV.
Correct place is Valentina list.

* better specify new subject if you want inform people about something
useful or if you raise new thread.

> In case any other newbie has been reading this. I have been having trouble
> getting some of the API methods to work even though they would work in the
> example stack copies of the same code would work inconsistently. I was also
> getting lots of RunRev crashes. All this is on a powerbook G4 running 10.4.11
>

> So I did a clean install on a mac mini running 10.5.2 and now suddenly a lot
> of the API calls that wern't working are now working. Also RunRev hasn't
> crashed ( yet ) .

Sounds good, although I doubt its 10.4 issue.

> I do keep running up against the ten minute thing and can't figure out how to
> reset it except by shutting down RunRev and re-opening. The ten minute thing
> is also not ten minutes (it's inconsistent).

To finish 10 min of Valentina it needs just call Shutdown()
Then again Valentina_Init()