V4MD: Multiple opened Projector edit the same local db -> is that safe?

Marc Schmitt Marc_Schmitt at gmx.de
Tue Jun 10 08:52:12 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

Are you inferring that:
- each Projector has to re-open the db, do its query and then close the db on every occasion?
- the projector opens the db only if 'db.isOpen' is 0 ?
- and when 'db.isOpen' = 1 then the projector has to wait until 'db.isOpen' = 0 again ?

is that alltogether the open/close trick?
If not, could you please provide more info on that?

Thanks for your good support
Marc