V4MD: Multiple opened Projector edit the same local db -> is that safe?

Marc Schmitt Marc_Schmitt at gmx.de
Tue Jun 10 04:51:03 CDT 2008

:D

Thanks for your info, I really appreciate that.
So Vserver is needed/recommended for that task.

But, please let me ask three further questions:

First one:
Let's say that I ensure that only one projector is able to write into the db and the others are read only.
Would that be OK? What could happen beside that bad mojo ? ;)

Second:
Would it be ok when all projectors are read-only?

Third:
When I switch to Vserver. Is there much I have to code in another way? Or do I just open the db from another path and the rest is the same..?

Best regards
Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------