why does put revOpenDatabases() not work?

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 08:07:28 CDT 2008

>    a) SQL Editor
>    b) Query Builder
>
> Yes - I have been doing all my design and import of data of my database in
> vStudio. Query builder is not able to do much though.

I tried to build a SQL like below in it and couldn't but I used the editor
and tests from it very successfully.

SELECT ifnull ( info_clients.i_clients_IsCompany,
info_clients.i_clients_companyname , info_clients.i_clients_firstname || ' '
|| info_clients.i_clients_middlename  || ' ' ||
info_clients.i_clients_lastname) as 'client name'
FROM info_clients