V4RB Where condition in join query

Ernesto Giannotta ernestogiannotta at tiscalinet.it
Thu Jun 5 15:35:35 CDT 2008

Hi Ivan,

On 05-giu-08, at 22:06, Ivan Smahin wrote:

>>> Report it to Mantis please.
>>> Definitely it should be zero records.
>
>> Another thing I've noticed is that resulting cursor is writable,
>> shouldn't it be read only since it's a result of a join?
>
> It will be RO anyway.

So why it shows up as Writable in the debugger and, worst, the
Cursor.AddRecord function returns a non zero value?

I can confirm that no data is actually written in the cursor and the
table, but this is really weird behaviour.

Anyway I can live with it

I'm a lot more concerned about the ReadPicture crash I reported in
This is causing me big trouble since I can't runaround it without
writing my own getPicture function.

What's worst I can't currently reproduce it reliably in a demo, but I
really need a fix for this urgently.

Cool Runnings,
erne.