Vstudio do not recognize db created by other user

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jun 1 10:44:25 CDT 2008

On 6/1/08 3:20 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi William,

> Thanks -- then this means that if you want to use Valentina Studio in
> combination with a custom RunRev solution (and as Valentina Studio keeps
> getting new features many will want to do this) then everyone must use
> Valentina server. I guess I better start learning that. Meanwhile I did
> report Mantis how it causes crash as that should be fixed and replaced with
> an error message.

Do you mean that you consider

    * develop some APP with Rev and V4REV
    * give this APP to your users
    * AND also give them Valentina Studio

?

Well, up to now this is rare case. Developers just give to users their own
APPs.

Btw, You are right, that Valentina Studio is going to become end-user
product from Paradigma.