comparing RunRev SQL method with Valentina method

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 09:22:34 CDT 2008

Then if that is true I will need to continue my RunRev stack using all
valentina methods. This means that I need an answer and clear example for

VTable_Link(tblPref, inIntIndexOrSTrName) as so far I'm unable to return the
tables that link to my other fields in the front end I'm building.

I think it is my lack of understanding of what  "inIntIndexOrStrName" is.

Please throw me some more information than what I can read in
V4REV_Referernce_3 and an the WIKI.

Thanks a bunch,

Bill