Differences between foreign links and binary links

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jul 1 14:23:32 CDT 2008

On 7/1/08 10:14 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks but I am able to get the link2Ref but is the next step that throws
> me.
>
> I want to put that into another vTable call and get those records and put
> them in a fld which updates as you go through the fld of the main table.
>

> I am using almost all API style in the understanding that that is the faster
> method.

Right, it can be A LOTS faster of SQL way if you not use remote Valentina
server.

And it require payment -- a lots of manual job from you.
    So ask self if you ready pay that,

May be it is wise to use SQL way, and later, when prototype works,
    and if you really will need, then optimise some places using API Style.

You see idea?

----
But if you want continue with API way, this is also okay,
    lets try step by step...

Although again note, API way is more often used by e.g. RB developers.