Still trying to migrate to 3.5.1: invalid identifier error

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jan 22 00:28:20 CST 2008

On 22/1/08 5:27 AM, "Robert Nichols" <robert at formworkdesign.com> wrote:

> Still working on bringing a 3.0 config (v4rb, vserver, vstudio, mac
> osx) up to date . I've made things work as far as 3.3, but then tried
> 3.5.1.

-----------
This is in Valentina Server Log I assume?

> With 3.5.1, I get the following error:
>
>   22:06:49.088182 (4028125184): (14) ERROR 0x82513: An invalid
> identifier (0x0) was specified while processing client request.

> Is it choking on something in the sql statement?

Am I right that you have VSERVER 3.3  and did try Vstudio 3.5 ?

They are not compatible. 3.5 build did have improvement in protocol which
have break compatibility.

You need both VSERVER + VSTUDIO + V4RB of the same version.

> Also, vStudio for mac 3.5.1 won't even launch on my machine. 3.5, also
> won't launch.  3.3 launches but can't complete a clone.

When somebody says VSTUDIO do not start, usually this is next issue:

    * you did have some older Vstudio
    * you have install new VStudio
    * run it -> fails.

Solution usually is: