PHP and OO (was Re: open status)

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Sat Jan 19 03:37:05 CST 2008

Hi,

On 2008-01-19, at 09:56, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Yes indeed for VPHP its possible now get all the same OO API as we
> have e.g.
> for V4RB, but I am not sure that PHP developers need this. I see
> that SCRIPT
> language users prefer to have fewer commands, that do more tasks at
> one
> step.

at least I know one developer who would *fg* and I set up a small
framework in PHP for Database mappings and operations in my last
big(ger) PHP project. Of course it was miles away from the big ORM
I've written in RB, but enough to be really helpful.

If some one is interested, pls. feel free to drop me a line.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--
objectmanufactur.com - Hamburg,Germany