vlaentina printomatic

Information Team info at castus.com
Wed Jan 16 08:00:32 CST 2008

Hi Mr, Ruslan,

I think the real problem I am having is outside of your xtra that is getting
the xtra Printomatic to read the flash file

I was trying to call up the database and connect to the current event. It
plays an SWF file, Flash presentation.

And I was using an example by v12 database to do so.
So I was just wondering if I at least had that section correct. But I keep
getting variable issues with this part of code. I am not sure why or if I am
even close to the correct coding

set me.event_display = objTable.GetField("me.eventsList.count" , "eID")

repeat with i = 1 to me.eventsList.count

me.event_display = new(script "event_display")

me.event_display.e_id = eID

me.event_display.e_name = objTable.GetField("Name")

me.event_display.e_comment = objTable.GetField("Comments")

me.event_display.e_tid = objTable.GetField("TemplateID")

me.event_display.e_tfile = objTable.GetField("FileName")

me.event_display.e_populate(objTable)

me.eventsList.add(objEvent)