Valentina Init

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sun Jan 13 23:35:05 CST 2008

Is there a simple way to check for Valentina Init.

Let's say I have a button to init Valentina.  How
can I check to see if the button needs clicked.

I know I can do something like after I have
clicked the button save something like true
in a variable and check the variable but is
there a Valentina command the will provide
me with true or false if Valentina has init or
does not have init.

I am not having problems using Valentina init.
I know I can init Valentina & open a database
etc.  I just want to check for it with a command.

-=>JB<=-