How to unpack VStudio on a mac

Paul Gaspar devlist at revolversoft.com
Sun Jan 13 11:57:31 CST 2008

It's Stuffit 12.0.1, this is the latest I think.

When I try to use Archive Utility (which was named BOMArchiveHelper
before 10.5) I get a vstudio_3_mac.bz2.cpgz.

Maybe it's possible to unpack it when I do some terminal commands,
but ......... I will wait with VStudio until someone makes a usable
download.

Thanks anyway

Paul