Tutorial for Revolution

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Jan 12 07:17:57 CST 2008

It sounds like the answer is for me to analyze what type of
window is being used to display the info and then I will be
able to click on the list and do what I want.  It sounds to me
like you just said anything is possible.

But back to the original problem.

All of the code I showed you was pasted from scripts you
provided in your lesson.  It all works after a database has
been created.

And the fact is as soon as I commented the debugging
line I saved it and quit.  That very quit it started bringing
up a message saying the application Revolution quit
unexpectedly.

That is the only thing I did and it started not working.
Maybe this bug is deeper than can be seen at this
level.  Is the code all spelled correctly?  And I will
point out the stack provided in the download acts
the same way.  It does not create a database like
it should.  I know when I tried the examples I was
able to create a database with that example and
had no problems.

-=>JB<=-