Tutorial for Revolution

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Jan 12 06:29:17 CST 2008

Okay, I will find it.  The code in the examples will do the job.
One other question because I did not see an example to do
the following.  After I see a list of record info such as names
is it possible to click on a name and have it show the record
instead of clicking next and prev buttons?

But back to the current problem.  What do you suggest since
it works with the debugging script but that is not the proper
way and it won't work without it?

-=>JB<=-