Valentina Studio crasch

Kent Danielsson rev at kendar.se
Fri Jan 11 15:28:19 CST 2008

Hi Ruslan
VS is NOT in demo mode
VS 2.5.8 was bought about 6 month ago in a special offer from RunRev &
Paridgma and we got the unlock code to it.
Had o lot of trouble finding it as you DON'T get it WHEN you by it. It
was aperantly not the latest version...
We had to wait for all the security issius with all the mail and stuff.
Didn't get the download link at the time... But now its registred with
Paridgma...
As you understand, it takes unbeliveble long time and offert to get
what we payed for.
And now this.
Giving VS another go next week. The program gets to expensive with all
the troubleshooting as we'll have to start all over every time...
My best
/Kent