[V4MD] Database

Information Team info at castus.com
Thu Feb 28 23:52:03 CST 2008

Sean

Thank you so much that was just what the doctor ordered. The studio allowed
me to see that I wasn't missing anything in fact. I think this database was
built in access first, The files(Images) were not embedded in the database.
So I decided to go another route what I figured out was that the database is
referencing a slide name that is connected to a swf file. So I opened the
the file in flash and there was the image, SO I need to convert all the
flash file into bmp images and reference the data to images then connect
images to a  inm impressario possibly in a container and pdf template then
wala!! I'm print full color presentations from Projector.

There is a v12 Database I think that is what it is called that has a whole
sample script working with PDF on the fly.

I wonder are there any valentina samples working with INM Xtra?

Thanks again

Marshall