SSL Question

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Tue Feb 26 15:59:43 CST 2008

On Feb 26, 2008, at 4:46 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> How you connect to VSERVER from vstudio?
>
>    a) using Connect To dialog?
>    b) using bonjour icon in the first column of Schema Browser?

a) Connect To Dialog

VServer overall is working great with 3.5.2.   I can't say enough good
things about this release, with the fixes on Linux for large files,
and the retrieving data past 3.88Gb errors, all those fixes have been
verified and work GREAT!    Using bound parameters with binary data is
also very cool.

So I decided to move to SSL and now I have more trouble.  I am sure it
will work out.

By the way I noticed during the short testing that trying to connect
with VStudio to VServer,  if VServer is not currently started, VStudio
just goes away ( Completely disapears, not running anymore, crashes,
etc. ) after you hit the connect button if SSL is checked.

Jason