Cursor_GetRecord and Cursor_GetRecords

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:56:54 CST 2008

Ruslan,

While you're checking into this, I found another possible missing item.

In version 1.x, the Cursor_AddRecord method allowed adding a record to
a cursor by simply passing it a string of values. In the newer version
of Valentina, as far as I can tell, the only way to add a record is to
go through a series of VCursor_FieldValue calls and then call
VCursor_AddRecord. Is this correct? It seems that the
VCursor_AddRecord function does not allow for passing a string of
values. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Chris