Newbie question: Valentina 2.5.8 & Rev 2.8.1 on OS X: where's the windows vcomponents?

Russell Martin russell_martin at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 20:58:32 CST 2008

Hi. I'm brand new to Valentina and to this list.

Just got my free copy of 2.5.8 from the Valentine's day promotion.

Using it on OS X w/ Rev 2.8.1

The documentation indicates that to deploy on Windows, I would need to
copy some files from the VComponents to the same directory where my
compile .exe file is.

However, I don't see any windows .exe's or .dll's in:

~/Documents/My Revolution Studio/Runtime/Windows/x86-32

Do I need to download the Windows installer in order to have the
VComponents to deploy with a Windows executable?

Also, when & where will I need the serial number that I was sent? I've
verified that Valentina is functioning inside of the Rev IDE, but I've
not been asked for a serial number once.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.