new user...

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Feb 18 14:13:03 CST 2008

On 18/2/08 8:43 PM, "Thierry" <00bioarchimed at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>

>> I think also should work  V4REV_2/Examples/Examples.rev
>>     this stack contains about 50 sub-stacks
>>     like 50 separate logical examples.
>

> I was just trying it and on the top of the stack
> they state to follow the ExampleGuide.pdf....
>
> Could you give me the link to this Doc ?
> can't find it.

It is in WIKI now

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:docume
ntation:examples:guide:v4rev:v4rev>

> Q2) I've seen we can download for test, Valentina Studio.
> stated version 3.5.2. Does this one works with valentina 2.5 ?

    http://valentina-db.com/download/prev_releases/2.5.8

Here actually you can download Vstudio 2.5.8.

I not remember now if 3.5.2 have the same disk files format.
I need check it. Actually this can be easy seen.
If format is different, then Vstudio 3.5.2 on start will show warning
dialog.