Getting out...

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Feb 12 10:02:58 CST 2008

On 12/2/08 5:40 PM, "Joseph Morgan" <joseph at checkos.com> wrote:

> Convenience is the deal breaker. I totally understand then.
>
> On Feb 12, 2008, at 9:21 AM, Jeff Justice wrote:
>
>> RealSQL IS a service, does not have a double-clickable "app" to
>> start it,

This sounds totally odd.

We tell you -- Valentina works as service.,
    You ask -- "why it not runs by double click?"

Now you proudly say -- RSS is service, and not double clickable app.

Just no comments already ...

> > and further has a graphic interface to start and stop the
>> service, MUCH quicker than launching Terminal and using the command
>> line.

Normally, friendly Valentina users if see some nice feature in other
product, just report it into Mantis, and in few days/weeks get it into hands
:-)

Okay, you have START it via ADMIN, what about to see logs in LIVE MODE?
possible?

Assume yes. Still question why it should be there if system terminal is best
for this?

So around exists MANY reasons for and against this or that solution.

We always say -- we with pleasure make Valentina flexible, if somebody from
Valentina users think it is useful, we always consider it.