trouble getting started

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Feb 11 09:31:31 CST 2008

On Feb 4, 2008, at 7:55 PM, M Young wrote:

> On Feb 4, 2008, at 6:29 PM, Garth Catterall-Heart wrote:
>
>> Google could not find any references to DB Library from Trevor
>> Devore. Do you have a link?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Garth Catterall-Heart
>
> http://www.mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/
> You might want to make sure the library is still being actively
> developed.

I just read this thread from February 4th but wanted to make a
comment. I am not actively developing this library (I'm using other
code internally now) though I do make occasional updates if bugs are
discovered. I do have 2 updates I need to post. 1 Fixes an update bug
and the other is a 2.1 release that will work with the database
drivers in Rev 2.9.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore