Running VServer Office...

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Mon Feb 11 02:01:13 CST 2008

Yes, understood now.  But wiki doesn't say that.  Ruslan is fixing
wording.

Still doesn't answer second question: "Why is this not a Unix
executable file but instead a file with a .app extension?"

Ruslan says that this is not the correct way to launch the VServer.
But on a Mac, what difference does it make to execute a shell command
from a double-click vs. execute a shell command via Terminal?  None
that I can see.  And, if you want to make it run on Startup, simply
add it to the Login Items in the System Prefs.  No?  Double-clicking
would simply make it Mac standard.

Jeff J.