v3.5.1 - Begin, End, and RollBack Transactions?

'Barry G. Sumpter' barry at noodlebox.com.au
Sat Feb 2 02:21:11 CST 2008

Hi Roslyn,

I thought I had setup the links correctly for my situation.

If you're writing about referential integrity and cascading deletes etc.,
I'll have to have another look.

My deletes and UnLinks failed half way thru and left orphaned records.

Could I please bother you to give an example of how to clean up Orphaned
records and orphaned links?

  Thanks,

     Barry G. Sumpter
     Manager - I.T. Development And Support

     Noodle Box Pty Ltd
     13A 663 Victoria Street
     Abbotsford, VIC  3067

     Direct: (03) 8851-4212
     Office:  (03) 8851-4275
     Mobile: 0448 714 172

     EMail: barry at noodlebox.com.au
     Web: www.noodlebox.com.au

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential information intended for the use of the addressee.  The
confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or
destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error.  If you have received
this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it; (b) please notify Noodle Box immediately by return e-mail
to the sender; (c) please delete the original e-mail.