Recursiv/hierarchical query?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 30 08:38:44 CST 2008

On 12/30/08 4:15 PM, "Paul Gaspar" <devlist at revolversoft.com> wrote:

Hi Paul,

Yes such feature exists in Oracle and others.
Usually very different.

SQL99? I have see in SQL99 that recursive queries can be solved with help of
CREATE TYPE, and so on. But query is on one page size.

I did have ideas of such queries for Valentina using Vlink. Not remember now
in API or on SQL I was going did it. Probably in both,

How urgent this is for you?

Please fill feature request into Mantis first of all, and point TIME you
need it.

And ... Lets continue discussion how this can be solved in best way for
Valentina.

Welcome URLs and examples of SQLs from Oracle and MSN.
Okay?