[HELP] Urgent problem with valentina for director

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Tue Dec 23 01:22:27 CST 2008

On 12/23/08 12:38 AM, "Skarvelakis Manos" <manos at msa.gr> wrote:

Hi All,

Manos have urgent issue to resolve.

He have Director made app with Valentina  == projector.
App is on HDD.
DB is on CD
Windows VISTA.

Not his app, and it seems not Vstudio are NOT able open this db.
Below we can see that Vstudio says db is not found by path

> "12:21:43 $B&P&L(B: Kernel error: 0x59502. File "D:\content\OPEPPHOTO.vdb"
> does not exist.
> 12:21:43 $B&P&L(B: Database could not be opened!"

In fact this means that PATH is wrong. Hmn.
If problem was in permission, I think error code was else.

** Anybody can confirm that he WAS ABLE work with Valentina on Vista, when
db is on CD.

** Anybody have any ideas what can be wrong here ?