message sent on database opened

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 11:04:46 CST 2008

Because I run:

   *put* VDatabase_Name( gDatabase )  into field "error_field" of card "Client
Card" of stack "clients"

   *put* VDatabase_IsOpen( gDatabase ) into field "IsOpenField" of card "Client
Card" of stack "clients"

and I can see that without the wait nothing is put in the fld "error_field"
without adding the wait first and I have to send another open database
command before getting started. The wait 3 seconds command does not bother
me anyway as I'm using it to display a splash "about" screen at the same
time.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com