Valentina for iPhone - Discussion.

Trausti Thor Johannsson tj at quarksbar.net
Wed Dec 10 06:44:35 CST 2008

For the iPhone, you should always be offline and then sync, not have live
data, which would be cool to have for example in a research room and stock
brokers (who ain't broke).
But as a client, if there is a simpler to use than sqlite as a client, count
me in.  For server, well... that could wait.

Trausti

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua