crash V4MD

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Dec 9 14:46:32 CST 2008

On 12/9/08 9:25 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
<christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:

> Yes, I'm close my database !!!
> ;-)
>
> Le 9 déc. 08 à 20:08, Bart Pietercil a écrit :
>
>> Hi Christian,
>>
>> I has been a few years since I developed in Director, but isn't this
>> something that you could resolve by placing the db.close statements in
>> your stopmovie event ?
>> Or if you developed in OOP style you could place the db.close in the
>> destructor of your db object ?

Yes this also was my guess first of all

What about Valentina.Shutdown() on stop movie ?

Do you check also V4MD Log?
Nothing useful here for this issue ?

Is only YOUR project crashes in such way?
Can you crash in such way any V4MD/Example ?

You work without Valentina Sever as I understand.
LOCAL DB...

Okay lets check crash logs from you.