crash V4MD

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Tue Dec 9 13:08:20 CST 2008

Hi Christian,

I has been a few years since I developed in Director, but isn't this
something that you could resolve by placing the db.close statements in
your stopmovie event ?
Or if you developed in OOP style you could place the db.close in the
destructor of your db object ?

hth

Bart
PS: Si tu veux, tu peux toujours soumettre ton courier en français. Si
necessaire je fais la traduction en anglais pour les gens de
ParadigmaSoft.
Bien à toi.

Bart