Valentina 4 Upgrade Guide -- ADK to VDN path ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Dec 3 00:37:48 CST 2008

Hi William,

Yes this is possible of course - to get VDN now and upgrade to VDN with
reports later.

Lynn, I realize now that document do not describe good this way also.
So we need one more example there:

I HAVE  -- V4RB mac          $199       v3 or v4
I HAVE  -- V4RB mac+win      $299       v3 or v4
I HAVE  -- V4RB mac+win+lin  $399       v3 or v4

I WANT -- VDN

What is upgrade path here for each user?
    Difference in price between VDN and his ADK ?
    We need in the shop such options then, right ?

Please describe this also in that document.