What Example Reports Do You Want for Valentina Reports?

Barry G. Sumpter barry at noodlebox.com.au
Tue Aug 12 17:49:19 CDT 2008

Hi all,

V4RB user here.

I certainly like the reporting capability with VStudio.
i.e. the easy and nice interface.

Please see my previous posts regarding the reporting functionality of vStudio
for my findings and limitations to some of the functionality.

I'd like to be able to automate sending these reports via internet/email etc.

The VDK version is pretty much a single user environment.
Specifically, withOUT having to further invest in a vserver
and learning curve for the vserver,
I'd like to be able to distribute my reports to my managers.

Building something to automate the requests to my reports for external users.
Etc.

  Thanks,
     Barry G. Sumpter
     Manager - I.T. Development And Support
     Noodle Box Pty Ltd
     Unit 13A / 663 Victoria St.
     Abbotsford, VIC  3067
     Direct: (03) 8851-4212
     Office:  (03) 8851-4275
     Mobile: 0448 714 172

     EMail: barry at noodlebox.com.au
     Web: www.noodlebox.com.au

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee.  The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived,
lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error.  If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify
Noodle Box immediately by return e-mail to the sender; (c) please delete the original e-mail.
 Please consider the environment before printing this email