What Example Reports Do You Want for Valentina Reports?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Aug 12 16:19:33 CDT 2008

> Are you saying that from REALBasic (not just Studio) we will
> be able to use this reports feature to print out data from
> Valentina? If so, I've got some ideas.

Hi Bill,

Valentina Reports for REALbasic will do that. Right now we are concentrating
on projects/with accompanying example databases for testing out and building
on top of, reportable projects. These can (and likely will) get front ends
with multiple versions like Ruslan suggests.

But first, we want to set up projects based on their "data" merits and
usability across development environment lines.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software