Wanted: Managed root server for Valentina Office Server and VPHP in germany

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Tue Apr 29 06:18:12 CDT 2008

Hi Martin,

On 2008-04-29, at 13:11, Martin S. wrote:

>> BUT the same applied here, skip only the part about customers
>> sharing one server.
>>
> So, no chance that anybody installs it on a managed server? *sigh*
> Solutions?

We as the german distributor are working on a solution, comparing
prices, calculating an offer for you ...

We have talked about Valentina hosting some weeks ago, but it was not
first priority until yesterday. So we're not prepared to handle such a
request right know, but already being aware to be asked for a solution.

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord