Vstudio do not recognize db created by other user

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Mon Apr 28 09:02:32 CDT 2008

Just to add to this:

I have experienced similar problems heres what happens to me:

1) Start Vstudio and connect to a vserver.

2) Start another application, connect, (Make Any Changes To Database
In Other Application)

3) Switch back to Vstudio and do a refresh and see if The New
Information Is Recognized.

Similar to Chris my work around has been reconnecting to vserver.